Bheezy27403_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Just added a set of Ikon 7610's purchased from a forum member who had sold his CB.
Now, I have added aftermarket suspension to a couple of bikes before the CB, most recently my Triumph T-100. Approx 8-9 years ago I put a low end set of Hagons on the Bonnie with a set of progressive fork springs up front. It was obviously an improvement over stock and it handles much better on the twisty mountain roads I like to ride. As far as ride quality on an everyday road, better but still lacking over bumps and heaves.
After a 20 mile test ride (in the rain) I can say the difference the Ikons make to the CB ride quality is much, much better. I din't get to lean her over much (rain) but I'm sure this will impress as well. Perhaps it's the damping adjustment. Never had a sport bike, or aftermarket shocks with this variable, so I've never had any adjustment to play with. Night and day.
If your running on the stock springs and are on the fence about switching up. No brainer. I would recommend these even at full price. Worth the loot.
Now, I have added aftermarket suspension to a couple of bikes before the CB, most recently my Triumph T-100. Approx 8-9 years ago I put a low end set of Hagons on the Bonnie with a set of progressive fork springs up front. It was obviously an improvement over stock and it handles much better on the twisty mountain roads I like to ride. As far as ride quality on an everyday road, better but still lacking over bumps and heaves.
After a 20 mile test ride (in the rain) I can say the difference the Ikons make to the CB ride quality is much, much better. I din't get to lean her over much (rain) but I'm sure this will impress as well. Perhaps it's the damping adjustment. Never had a sport bike, or aftermarket shocks with this variable, so I've never had any adjustment to play with. Night and day.
If your running on the stock springs and are on the fence about switching up. No brainer. I would recommend these even at full price. Worth the loot.