ignition of life poster series

Guth_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Ultimately these are photos of photos so I'm posting here in this section. As I understand it, back when Honda introduced the CB1100 to the world they celebrated the motorcycle's release with a series of massive posters titled "ignition of life" (a title that few here on this forum would argue with). It is not clear to me if these were actually issued to proud new CB1100 owners, or if they went to Honda dealerships exclusively. Wherever they went, I'm just thrilled that I was able to get my hands on a set. For a 1st generation fan like myself it just doesn't get any better than this.

d5ff47567192d438b9cbd4443069ec96.jpg


b42b073766e465adfefe3606e10aa776.jpg


af62763afd6cdd960c8c9713508a2661.jpg
 
You lucky dog! :thumbsup:
 
I agree with popgun. Nice of you to share though.
 
Thread starter
KiowaEagle_imp said:
Nice! You should frame those Guth. What size are they?
I've got a couple of ideas in mind as to how I might go about presenting these, but a traditional frame is not amongst those ideas. They measure approximately 2.5' x 3.5'
 
Back
Top