Obtenir vos sur la vive ?motion Route Nationale Soixante-Six

First thing first: Thank you so Much Matt and Tony for this amazing time!

Without any doubt that was the best part of my trip in Chicago :thumbsup:

This ride report is perfect as it describes very well what we saw and all the explanations on this historical road that Matt gave to me. (And the good thing of having it by writing is that Tony is not growing impatient while Matt is talking).

Obviously some (all?) of you have seen that there is a small difference in height among us and to emphasize what was said about the rain gear:



One more thing: riding a Harley is one of a thing but... I was really happy to find my CB back. Especially that a new oil cap (the one from Greg) was waiting in my mail box :clap:
 
Paul so glad you had a grand time over here riding with Matt (EmptySea) and his bil. Matts a great guy, I have had the pleasure riding with him on a couple of occassions and will do so again in the near future. Having ridden in France I can tell you it was much different than riding in the states, and I can relate to the rainsuit issue being ninja sized myself lol.
 
Back
Top