I miss MY Kawasaki W650...and I never even owned one.baxtercat_imp said:I miss my Kawasaki W650. Almost perfect retro.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I miss MY Kawasaki W650...and I never even owned one.baxtercat_imp said:I miss my Kawasaki W650. Almost perfect retro.
DV, it would be a pleasure to see some pics of your green ZRX and CBX(?)peterbaron_imp said:DV, it would be a pleasure to see some pics of your green ZRX and CBX(?)Desert viper_imp said:Has to be my 79 CBX....what was I thinking!![]()
![]()
Yes, GO. I put on shoes for the occasion.GoldOxide_imp said:Nice bike capture BaxterCat. Clean lump lines. Clearly you dressed just for the pic only, eh?
I mean, I wouldn't wish to discover a shoe on the boulevard.

That's two (2) bikes DVpeterbaron_imp said:Thank you kindly, DV...it bring back juvenile memory, as if I had them....
nice as they are.My immediate thought was not if I had read this wrong, but rather what particular motorcycle led the conversation down this path. It was only after working my way back upstream in this thread that I realized my mistake. But at least for the remainder of the day I will be thinking “that’s right, the CB450 — Honda’s “bad boy’s bike” of the 70’s. What a difference a few letters in a word make.GoldOxide_imp said:Yes, the early girlfriends with burns on their lower legs.
"Wear some jeans."
(nope)