Feb 3, 2018 #61 Wisedrum Road warrior Django_imp said: Yep. Still like this model most: Click to expand... Django, you're right. Think the same way too. Wisedrum
Django_imp said: Yep. Still like this model most: Click to expand... Django, you're right. Think the same way too. Wisedrum
Feb 3, 2018 #62 Stichill Road warrior 2015 BMW F800GT for eastern US touring 2014 Triumph Thunderbird 1600 ABS for western US touring 2017 Honda CB1100 EX for local / weekend riding Bonus bike: 2012 Honda CBR250R ABS for Kentucky back roads (My first bike and I'm not selling it...)
2015 BMW F800GT for eastern US touring 2014 Triumph Thunderbird 1600 ABS for western US touring 2017 Honda CB1100 EX for local / weekend riding Bonus bike: 2012 Honda CBR250R ABS for Kentucky back roads (My first bike and I'm not selling it...)
Feb 8, 2018 #64 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Ulvetanna_imp said: I. II. III. Click to expand...
Feb 8, 2018 #65 V Vic_imp Running like a top there's something i don't see every day! how awesome - you were there and even got a better picture than Triumph did. I love it!
there's something i don't see every day! how awesome - you were there and even got a better picture than Triumph did. I love it!
Feb 10, 2018 #66 U Ulvetanna_imp Road warrior Yep, that image is from the Australian press intro! Sweet. I already have the last two; been thinking very heavily on trimming the collection back to just three. These would likely be the result.
Yep, that image is from the Australian press intro! Sweet. I already have the last two; been thinking very heavily on trimming the collection back to just three. These would likely be the result.