If anyone has modded out their cB1100

Mikestib1_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
If youve done rear sets and want to sell your rear brake pedal after hitting tanker truck fuel oil I'm in need of one. Also a front right turn signal assembly. Rather buy from a fellow rider if possible. Also need the right crankcase cover with inspection cap. I have a 2013 non abs. Lucky me I crashed with 3 miles on the odo. It's rideable but wounded.
Thanks
 
Mikestib1_imp said:
If youve done rear sets and want to sell your rear brake pedal after hitting tanker truck fuel oil I'm in need of one. Also a front right turn signal assembly. Rather buy from a fellow rider if possible. Also need the right crankcase cover with inspection cap. I have a 2013 non abs. Lucky me I crashed with 3 miles on the odo. It's rideable but wounded.
Thanks
Sorry to hear this. You must be really po'd after just getting a brand new bike. How did it happen?
 
Hey Mike, I have a pair, I will give you for the cost of shipping. I have a windjammer on my bike and will never use them. Been in a tote with other parts, they have some small scratches. PM me your address and I will send them to you.
 
I would contact the fuel oil company and make them pay for it. They are responsible for keeping their oil off of the street for just this reason.
 
Back
Top