Roger the shrubber_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

but I'm actually having a lot of fun with this.How do you know people are ridiculing your post? Are they posting about you online somewhere?Roger the shrubber_imp said:Point made, and advice taken. Appreciate the candorbut I'm actually having a lot of fun with this.
Luckily, I have a couple of friends who are members of that group and have run to my defense in my absence. I think it's pretty sorry that they've taken my ad and made it a topic of ridicule.
Most forums have rules against that kind of behavior, at least the good ones like this forum I would expect the moderators to clean it up. I would say there is no failure in defending yourself, but I would take the high road and keep comments polite/simple for a better chance at attracting serious buyers who are the only people that matter in a sales transaction.Roger the shrubber_imp said:Point made, and advice taken. Appreciate the candorbut I'm actually having a lot of fun with this.
Luckily, I have a couple of friends who are members of that group and have run to my defense in my absence. I think it's pretty sorry that they've taken my ad and made it a topic of ridicule.