Stichill
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I think Icon have gone in a different direction with the 5, evolving from a work boot style to a tech sneaker concept.I'll probably have to go with generics. Finding mc specific boots with those specs would be Tough to find I would think.cblais19_imp said:Ferret - are you looking for moto boots or generic? Hiking soled (I’m assuming by vibram waffle you mean that?) side zip waterproof moto boots are quite a tall order!
These are pricey, but I really like them. Tall, protective and Vibram sole. Comfortable too. Not a side zipper, but side Velcro is even easier. They are a bit tall for hiking boots, so if you're really looking for something to hike in as well as ride, I'm not sure that they are what you're looking for. But they have check my boxes....The ferret_imp said:Well the hiking soles is probably more important to me ( I do know how to tie laces lol). But the added height of the vibram sole is what I'm after, over traditional mc boots which I already own.
They are tall, but I like the clamps. Starting to see more street boots with them. The design looks good. Part Western, part Stormtrooper.tommymck_imp said:These are pricey, but I really like them. Tall, protective and Vibram sole. Comfortable too. Not a side zipper, but side Velcro is even easier. They are a bit tall for hiking boots, so if you're really looking for something to hike in as well as ride, I'm not sure that they are what you're looking for. But they have check my boxes....The ferret_imp said:Well the hiking soles is probably more important to me ( I do know how to tie laces lol). But the added height of the vibram sole is what I'm after, over traditional mc boots which I already own.
Stylmartin Matrix Boots - RevZilla