LPRoad_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Is there any way to find out stats on total sales?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The forum's registry provides some clues, but apparently overall sales figures are a closely guarded secret.LPRoad_imp said:Is there any way to find out stats on total sales?
The forum's registry provides some clues, but apparently overall sales figures are a closely guarded secret.CB4ME_imp said:The forum's registry provides some clues, but apparently overall sales figures are a closely guarded secret.LPRoad_imp said:Is there any way to find out stats on total sales?
I'd be curious how many CB1100 owners have encountered another CB1100 rider. I haven't.

1500 +/- 5% ???LPRoad_imp said:Is there any way to find out stats on total sales?
in show room?The ferret_imp said:The forum's registry provides some clues, but apparently overall sales figures are a closely guarded secret.CB4ME_imp said:The forum's registry provides some clues, but apparently overall sales figures are a closely guarded secret.LPRoad_imp said:Is there any way to find out stats on total sales?
I'd be curious how many CB1100 owners have encountered another CB1100 rider. I haven't.
I'd be curious how many CB1100 owners have encountered another CB1100 rider. I haven't.
I've seen at least 5 others, maybe 6

in show room?The ferret_imp said:The forum's registry provides some clues, but apparently overall sales figures are a closely guarded secret.CB4ME_imp said:The forum's registry provides some clues, but apparently overall sales figures are a closely guarded secret.LPRoad_imp said:Is there any way to find out stats on total sales?
I'd be curious how many CB1100 owners have encountered another CB1100 rider. I haven't.
I'd be curious how many CB1100 owners have encountered another CB1100 rider. I haven't.
I've seen at least 5 others, maybe 6


As I have said on another thread, I did catch a brief glance of another CB "in the wild" - in a northern Victoria town while returning from the 2013 Phillip Island MotoGP. That's it. The rider of that CB recognised what I was riding by the friendly wave. I wonder if he is on this forum?LPRoad_imp said:Is there any way to find out stats on total sales?
This is a pretty clever way to back into a number. From what I saw, every Florida dealer got 1 ABS and 1 non-ABS. I think it's reasonable to assume they've sold at least 75% of them by now. So, let's see...1200*2, carry the three, multiply by the square of pi...soggybottom_imp said:According to Honda there are over 1200 dealers in the USA, what do we think each dealer sold? My dealer said 5-6 they sold, I say average might be 1.75 per dealer? That would be 2100, just a guess. Wasn't the highest serial number 1500 something on this forum?
So far I have learnt that there is one other in NZ up in the North Island, I have yet to see one in my area though I am sure there are more on the road in NZ. Last 4 digits on my VIN are 0096; I am assuming that must apply to the Australasia market only>LPRoad_imp said:Is there any way to find out stats on total sales?