Run for it treedoc! I can hear the whisper of bovver boot laces being tied. 
Jfro, they're beautiful bikes.

Jfro, they're beautiful bikes.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Beautiful pair of twins.Jfro5687_imp said:Thank you. Got it home now. We are on full lockdown here so gotta wait until things get better but hopefully that might be by Springtime. These two are keepers BTW, is there a better looking bike than the CB? Not to my eye’s anyway.
I reckon a fully retired working person can choose anytime to ride and find the expected pleasure no matter the season and weather.Jfro5687_imp said:Hi treedoc. It’s a fair question. I just really like them, I like the simplicity, the looks, the way they ride and feel. They can be serviced easily and are Honda’s so should be very reliable. Years ago I used to ride to work every day, rain or shine, through winters and it was grim. Nowadays I ride for pleasure only on dry days. Don’t get me wrong I respect anyone who goes out in all weathers but I don’t enjoy getting plastered in filth so avoid it. Use the workhorse estate instead. I had the EX already. The RS came along out of the blue. It reminded me of bikes I used to see when I was a teenager (early 80’s) and thought it looked terrific. So with everything going on around us (virus etc) I thought what the heck so bought it. I know I’m going to get a great deal of pleasure out of them. It’s all B roads and country lanes around me for miles so I don’t need a mile muncher or want a high performance bike. Just pleasure.



Mixagon_imp said:Only just seen these two and what a grand pair they are
I may be wrong but my eagle eye spots something I just have to ask about.
It looks like the seats have been swopped ?
Is this for comfort or looks.
Jfro5687_imp said:Mixagon_imp said:Only just seen these two and what a grand pair they are
I may be wrong but my eagle eye spots something I just have to ask about.
It looks like the seats have been swopped ?
Is this for comfort or looks.
Hiya Mixagon, yea just for looks. The silvery seat piping and block padding goes well with the RS paint job and aluminium swingarm etc so I just swapped them. Just re-read my reply to Treedoc. With regard to motorcycles I’ve never had buyers remorse but I’ve had sellers remorse too many times to mention. As you have just discovered there is no pool of new CB’s left anymore and I reckon owners who like them will be hanging onto them. That silver is lovely BTW.

Simply quite stunning, both of them.Jfro5687_imp said:Thank you. Got it home now. We are on full lockdown here so gotta wait until things get better but hopefully that might be by Springtime. These two are keepers BTW, is there a better looking bike than the CB? Not to my eye’s anyway.