I wasn't looking to change but......

Jfro5687_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Morning all, I was lucky enough to hear about an RS about to go to market so had opportunity to buy it. IMHO I think it's lovely so did. Arrives next week. Will add a few bits over winter. Got my RLET's all ready to go on! Hope you like it too
 
Beautiful! Absolutely love it
3da72c708e2230e0011a054f4798dd3f.png


'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
 
Very cool paint job..congrats
 
Yeah...they should make that paint scheme a factory option. Always liked two tone paint jobs on bikes and vehicles.
 
If you ever want to sell her shortly after your purchase (because of ... her size or your size or your girl friends size ...) contact me first please.

What year is she ?
 
That is a fresh looking cb1100. I'm sure we could all stand for a few more photos from various angles when you get the chance.
 
Jfro5687_imp said:
Thank you everyone for your kind words. It's a 2019, few more shots below. Get it Wednesday all being well.
That's great Jfro5687. Try to keep it together until then. It might feel like a long wait.
 
Thread starter


Thank you. Got it home now. We are on full lockdown here so gotta wait until things get better but hopefully that might be by Springtime. These two are keepers BTW, is there a better looking bike than the CB? Not to my eye’s anyway.
 
Im a big fan of the CB, and not in any way knocking your taste in bikes, but why have two bikes that are essentially the same? (even though I agree there is no better looking bike)

I realise Im probably going to get a kicking for asking such a stupid question here :D
 
Back
Top