CBbert_imp
New to the forum
Hi Chync, I bought yesterday my new 2014 CB11 and will make some mods. I love the work you have done and wonder if you can share the details of your windscreen (love it!). Ciao ~ Alberto
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Lord Popgun_imp said:Not made by Chic Design. Says WM on the Samurider site.
Where did you get the braided brake lines from if you don't mind me asking?chync_imp said:Had the bike painted to match my 2017 tank. I think I'm done. ;-)
Everything I have done to my 2014 so far:
Windscreen
Short handlebars
2017 tank
Custom seat
Short front and rear fenders
Rear rack
17" tubeless spoked aluminum wheels
Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tires
Smaller front sprocket
Ohlins rear shocks
Ohlins front fork inserts
Fork brace
Steel braided brake lines
Aggressive brake pads
Lowered front end and raised the rear
Staintune exhaust
Jet hot coated headers
Frame sliders
Power commander v
Flashed ecu
Dyno tuned fuel map
Custom paint
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Hondakid_imp said:Love the look Chync!
The continuation of the red from tank to seat cowl line is very cool. I love the tank with the two racing lines so much i may just add that to my black std in red, inverse of yours.
Also, with ECU plus Power commander and a dyno tune what were your results? I am not expecting 100 hp, but it would be cool to see where you ended up.
Nicki-nitro_imp said:Your bike is awesome. I like the Kineo wheels (my wife doesn't), but for me they are too expensive. I like the painted aluminium cowl from WM and consider this mod as well but in original Honda white paint. And I also want a larger fuel tank. :heart: :clap:
I would love to buy this tank from Samurider but again, this is expensive. WHITEHOUSE:CB1100 K10 TANK:WHITE.
Therefore I do consider your solution with a [url=https://www.samurider.com/?p=25993]2017 Honda CB1100EX Fuel tank,White (honda0101).
Could you please give me some tips, a kind of "how-to"... what I have to consider, if I will buy the 2017 tank for my bike and therefore what I have to buy/modify as a consequence???
- tank
- other handlebar?
- modified seat?
- second key from Honda for the tank lock?
- ???
I have a 2013 CB1100A (SC65) in white.
Thanks in advance
Ronald
chync_imp said:Had the bike painted to match my 2017 tank. I think I'm done. ;-)
Everything I have done to my 2014 so far:
Windscreen
Short handlebars
2017 tank
Custom seat
Short front and rear fenders
Rear rack
17" tubeless spoked aluminum wheels
Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tires
Smaller front sprocket
Ohlins rear shocks
Ohlins front fork inserts
Fork brace
Steel braided brake lines
Aggressive brake pads
Lowered front end and raised the rear
Staintune exhaust
Jet hot coated headers
Frame sliders
Power commander v
Flashed ecu
Dyno tuned fuel map
Custom paint
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The snap showcases the bike's lump well.chync_imp said:The Ohlins model I have are fully adjustable and one of the adjusters is at the top of the reservoir if mounted normally. Unfortunately the mounting bolts for the side grab rails do not provide enough clearance for the adjuster. The reservoir for this model is pressurized so Ohlins techs said they would function normally if mounted upside down so I swapped the mounting bushings between the top and bottom and inverted them.
Those same bolts for the grab rails are also required for the rear rack. If I didn’t use the rear rack I would just remove the grab rails and mount the shocks normally. I almost had a working solution by orienting the reservoirs toward the front of the bike in an upright orientation. Unfortunately the reservoir on the left side blocked access to the key hole for the seat lock. It was close. I almost cut the end off a key which would have just had enough clearance.
There are some other Ohlins reservoir bodies that sit much lower in relation to the upper mounting but they are not fully adjustable.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
![]()
I just realized the bike has changed a little since I posted the photo. The red matching front fender was added and I removed the rear fender.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk