I think I might have a problem?.

peterbaron_imp said:
KiowaEagle_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Congrats KE! Very nice bike :thumbsup:

Pics of parking space :P

The wing’s still in the shop so it’s gonna be a tight squeeze.

e5d92ee61a5d1e8f279e8f9d42a8e467.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This pics looks like an aircraft carrier flanked by two destroyers !! Great pic !!
This pics looks like an aircraft carrier flanked by two destroyers !! Great pic !!
I think the one off the port stern is a heavy cruiser.
 
KiowaEagle_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Congrats KE! Very nice bike :thumbsup:

Pics of parking space :P

The wing’s still in the shop so it’s gonna be a tight squeeze.

e5d92ee61a5d1e8f279e8f9d42a8e467.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wing’s still in the shop so it’s gonna be a tight squeeze.

1d300d747cd2a886400cd7a9bf883c77.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You clearly aren't trying very hard. You could easily get 10-12 bikes in that space. :D
d1d25fa548f349237664dbe7e009850a.jpg
 
Thread starter
Whoops_imp said:
KiowaEagle_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Congrats KE! Very nice bike :thumbsup:

Pics of parking space :P

The wing’s still in the shop so it’s gonna be a tight squeeze.

e5d92ee61a5d1e8f279e8f9d42a8e467.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The wing’s still in the shop so it’s gonna be a tight squeeze.

1d300d747cd2a886400cd7a9bf883c77.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You clearly aren't trying very hard. You could easily get 10-12 bikes in that space. :D
d1d25fa548f349237664dbe7e009850a.jpg
Well yea, when you put it that way Houtman's argument for even more bikes makes sense. This is why I love this forum!!!
 
Great motorcycle!

I test rode one before I bought my 2014 CB std.

At the time I just wasn't experienced or accomplished enough rider to take advantage of its features.

It would be fun to ride one now!
 
Back
Top