I think I might have a problem?.

KiowaEagle_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
This 2020 Concours 14 followed me home from Delaware today. It was so cute and only had 10 miles so I just couldn’t say no. I’ve got a rather large parking space in the underground garage where I live but now it has to hold four bikes. I’m going to have to get creative….

8b3923afae3e13b22ef0192eceb1dc54.jpg

5b36ed7a2655450346ad269253e2f50e.jpg

3f1c7ce7064cdf7e84309fe3381f65e3.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Geezalou, you're a collector now! lol

Congrats. Gentleman's express
 
Ooooooooo....thats quite a find. Youre gonna dig the power delivery on that thing. North of 4500rpms....thats where you wanna be.

The linked breaking may start to irk you after a while though. It's not as well put together as the system on a goldwing.

Also, fair warning, that thing EATS front tires.
 
A machine indeed. Fast, tough, reliable.. hard to find in my neck of the woods, zx14r was the one they always imported more but that's beside the point. Congratulations KE, excellent choice!

'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
 
KiowaEagle_imp said:
This 2020 Concours 14 followed me home from Delaware today. It was so cute and only had 10 miles so I just couldn’t say no. I’ve got a rather large parking space in the underground garage where I live but now it has to hold four bikes. I’m going to have to get creative….

8b3923afae3e13b22ef0192eceb1dc54.jpg

5b36ed7a2655450346ad269253e2f50e.jpg

3f1c7ce7064cdf7e84309fe3381f65e3.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow - that's great KE.

Followed you home? Well, at least it ain't no Christine.
 
Thread starter
Thanks everyone, I'm really psyched about this bike. Had a three hour ride home from the dealer and it was a joy to ride.
misterprofessionality_imp said:
Ooooooooo....thats quite a find. Youre gonna dig the power delivery on that thing. North of 4500rpms....thats where you wanna be.

The linked breaking may start to irk you after a while though. It's not as well put together as the system on a goldwing.

Also, fair warning, that thing EATS front tires.
Yea, like every other Kawa I've had it loves the higher revs. I like them too :P :banana:
The A-man_imp said:
Now that's a surprise! The Goldwing wasn't totaled was it?
No, $5900 of damage but they didn't total it. I only spent $600 more to buy it, I guess I got a deal.
 
Congrats KE! Very nice bike :thumbsup:

Pics of parking space :P
 
Apparently it doesn’t have a cruise control? You might consider adding a MCCRUISE control. I put one on my ST and it is AWESOME.

It is a job to install bet worth it. If you look at the prices, remember they are in Aus $ so not as much as you might first think.
 
Thread starter
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Apparently it doesn’t have a cruise control? You might consider adding a MCCRUISE control. I put one on my ST and it is AWESOME.

It is a job to install bet worth it. If you look at the prices, remember they are in Aus $ so not as much as you might first think.
Thanks M'Lord but you weren't kidding about the prices. I'll keep it in mind but the lack of a cruise control wasn't as much of a concern for me as it may be for others. I have it on the Wing and find I don't use it that often.
 
Couple of those motorcycle floor dollies from Harbor Freight should help significantly with being able to maneuver everything into that spot
 
KiowaEagle_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Congrats KE! Very nice bike :thumbsup:

Pics of parking space :P

The wing’s still in the shop so it’s gonna be a tight squeeze.

e5d92ee61a5d1e8f279e8f9d42a8e467.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This pics looks like an aircraft carrier flanked by two destroyers !! Great pic !!
 
That is a beautiful bike ! Good Luck with it , you have an uncurbable problem , only buying an other bike will relieve the symptoms of that disease.
 
Back
Top