the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

thumper_imp said:If I've figured your pattern correctly, your next bike must be a Kawasaki.
Sorry, but rules are rules!
![]()

The new motor (mild massage) is better. The Quota had the older 1100 motor. Nice. But no arm stretcher. The 1200 motor is impressive. But thirsty. Power rolls on pretty darn good, like a big locomotive. Going down the road you feel this motive power pulse of the twin cylinders working away. Different personality than the CB. It has attitude.
The CB is much more civilized. Maybe some day I'll open up the power in the CB but for now; I have a bike for that. 

Yes, I really enjoy looking at the photographs of those great old rides. Wish I had taken more photographs of my motorcycles.Guth_imp said:Always entertaining traveling through time with you ferret. Neat bikes, great photos!