AFAIK, there are at least 3 in my town. Me, SCCBrider, and a third as yet unknown party who owns another black '14 which I know was sold to a local from my local dealer. the third mystery man/woman has yet to make him/herself known. I don't think there are any '17s in my town.
One of the mechanics at the Honda dealership nearest my house rides a '14 Std. His wife rides a '13. When I was there about a month ago, both bikes were sitting on the showroom floor and marked for sale. When I asked him about it, he said that all the people they ride with are on Harleys, so they want to sell the CB1100s and buy Harleys to fit in. :huh:
One of the mechanics at the Honda dealership nearest my house rides a '14 Std. His wife rides a '13. When I was there about a month ago, both bikes were sitting on the showroom floor and marked for sale. When I asked him about it, he said that all the people they ride with are on Harleys, so they want to sell the CB1100s and buy Harleys to fit in. :huh:
One of the mechanics at the Honda dealership nearest my house rides a '14 Std. His wife rides a '13. When I was there about a month ago, both bikes were sitting on the showroom floor and marked for sale. When I asked him about it, he said that all the people they ride with are on Harleys, so they want to sell the CB1100s and buy Harleys to fit in. :huh:
Hey, that wouldn't be the dealership in Nephi, would it? I met that guy last year when my CB died from a bad kill switch south of town. Excellent crew there.
One of the mechanics at the Honda dealership nearest my house rides a '14 Std. His wife rides a '13. When I was there about a month ago, both bikes were sitting on the showroom floor and marked for sale. When I asked him about it, he said that all the people they ride with are on Harleys, so they want to sell the CB1100s and buy Harleys to fit in. :huh:
Hey, that wouldn't be the dealership in Nephi, would it? I met that guy last year when my CB died from a bad kill switch south of town. Excellent crew there.
Yep. That's the place. He goes by Beeker. He's a brilliant mechanic. He works on our dirt bikes as well. I couldn't believe he was selling his CBs. Maybe he was getting tired of the "rice burner" comments from his riding buddies. And you're right--the whole crew there are really great guys. My wife's family has known the owner's family for 30 years.
One of the mechanics at the Honda dealership nearest my house rides a '14 Std. His wife rides a '13. When I was there about a month ago, both bikes were sitting on the showroom floor and marked for sale. When I asked him about it, he said that all the people they ride with are on Harleys, so they want to sell the CB1100s and buy Harleys to fit in. :huh:
Hey, that wouldn't be the dealership in Nephi, would it? I met that guy last year when my CB died from a bad kill switch south of town. Excellent crew there.