I present,Franken K

Looking good :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Only two 2013's and two 2014's came into this province and I was lucky enough to snag a 2014. Everywhere I go people don't know what it is either :D :D
 
Looks good indeed.
 
Yes, it does look great. If brave enough, remove the badging on the tank and side panels/covers and keep'em guessing (except Forum members, of course).
 
Please don’t remove that beautiful Honda emblem from the tank.
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
Yes, it does look great. If brave enough, remove the badging on the tank and side panels/covers and keep'em guessing (except Forum members, of course).
Never,for once the tank emblems look great,not overly done.
 
Thread starter
dbarkdoll_imp said:
FLYTYM_imp said:
dbarkdoll_imp said:
Love the spokes. Is the rear end lowered?
Yes,about 3 1/2 inches.
Yes,about 3 1/2 inches.
Interesting. Any difference in ride quality?
Yes,about 3 1/2 inches.
Interesting. Any difference in ride quality? Yes,it’s a little rough depending on the shock setting but that’s fine with me. I wouldn’t own something if I couldn’t screw it up.
 
Back
Top