I phone 8

Mscb1100_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Is anyone else having trouble logging in with an iPhone.
I enter screen name and password and it appears to work but then takes me back to screen showing guest login blanks
 
I’m not having any problems using an iPad or iPhone 7 plus. But I never log out either. Both have the latest ios update, 11.2.5, just released.
 
No problems on an iPhone SE or iPad, although I use Tapatalk on the phone as it's easier to read.
 
Thread starter
Thanks to all but still not working
After entering username and password it says I have successfully logged in but when it goes to main page it does not show my username
I’ll just take my iPad when I leave home each AM and use it to login
 
Have you tried the normal tricks of clearing the app from memory, turning ithe phone off and on or hard reset?
 
Have you forced a master restart
Press and hold the Home button. While holding the Home button, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button.
Continue holding both buttons for about 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Have you tried the normal tricks of clearing the app from memory, turning ithe phone off and on or hard reset?
Turned phone off/on. No difference
Don’t have an app for site, just type CB1100 forum when I access site
Will call my company IT dept today as they have some security features on my phone due to accessing corporate email and other work related programs.
Will have to ask if a hard reset would affect company programs.
 
4 Paws_imp said:
No issues with my iPhone 8 beyond screen size and my arm length.
Check your security/cookies settings.
My guess is that his work phone is not accepting the browser cookies needed to store his login info.
 
Back
Top