I now have a whole 175 miles on her

Thread starter
I just sunk some money into the Scrambler with mods over the winter is all, prolly sell it now, don't need 3 bikes
 
canyonwlf7_imp said:
I just sunk some money into the Scrambler with mods over the winter is all, prolly sell it now, don't need 3 bikes
Ah...but the good thing is, bikes, unlike cars, don't take up a lot of space.

I'd hang onto it. Just start it once in a while...ride it enough to keep everything lubed and good...
 
...kind of the same boat I'm in with my modded Bonneville. Still love it and can't imagine getting rid of it, yet I really don't ride enough to warrant having two bikes.
 
Reading the anguish you gentleman are going through from owning multiple bikes, my heart goes out to you. I can no longer sit on the sidelines as my fellow CB’ers live with the mental strains of this horrific dilemma. I am willing to help you through these trying times; and I will accept the inferior 2 wheels just loafing around free of charge. Free yourselves and be liberated.
 
Thread starter
You are a peach of a man to make that offer!
I think I'll just sell it, I bought it at a pretty good discount, so can probably sell it for almost what I paid for it,
Keeping my Low Rider tho!
 
Back
Top