Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Steve, I'll post mine on here when I leave work.CIP57_imp said:Is there anyone who has added a PC5 on there stock or modified bike and has a dyno map?? I'm looking for A/F ratio. If you do please post our PM me. Let me know if the map is stock or modified.
Thanks
Steve
The numbers are percent deviation from stock tuning, right? What does trimming 9 times from stock mean? You changed the PCV map that came with the PCV for the stock bike 9 times?scott will_imp said:i have the pcv w auto tune
replaced stock exhaust with motowerks gp, not cat and little baffling
the map i have had been trimmed about 9 times from the stock power commander map
i have a print screen
The numbers are percent deviation from stock tuning, right? What does trimming 9 times from stock mean? You changed the PCV map that came with the PCV for the stock bike 9 times?CB4ME_imp said:The numbers are percent deviation from stock tuning, right? What does trimming 9 times from stock mean? You changed the PCV map that came with the PCV for the stock bike 9 times?scott will_imp said:i have the pcv w auto tune
replaced stock exhaust with motowerks gp, not cat and little baffling
the map i have had been trimmed about 9 times from the stock power commander map
i have a print screen
I'm running the stock map on my PCV and have never pulled in a PC to mine.
I run dynotest. Just for sure. CB fully stock. 3000 km run.CIP57_imp said:Is there anyone who has added a PC5 on there stock or modified bike and has a dyno map?? I'm looking for A/F ratio. If you do please post our PM me. Let me know if the map is stock or modified.
Thanks
Steve