I got mine 2017

thop_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
We had a super evening at my dealer's house last night, Cochise Motorsports, Sierra Vista AZ. Cliff pulled out the stops to get it in by my Birthday (3 June) and beat that by a day. I traded in my 2013 CB1100 with 23000 miles on it. If Honda had not imported the 2017 I would have kept my old bike. The 2013 was a great ride. I'm still exploring the documentation but it looks great next to my BMWs. He got two in so he has one left. I don't think it will be there long.
 
:hello: Howdy and welcome to the forum and congrats... but let me ask you something..where have you been for the last 4 years because we have all been right HERE! ;)
 
G'day thop. Welcome to the forum; happy birthday; and congratulations on the 2017 model. If you've been lurking, you know how much we like pictures.
 
Welcome Thop!
 
Thread starter
Thank you guys. I'm not sure if the old tank will fit the new bike but even if it does there will probably be some impact on the fuel level sensor. The new tank makes the bike feel larger because it is wider but it is a fine looking bike none the less. I'll post some pictures once I figure out how to do it. Thanks again for the welcome
 
Back
Top