I Got It... An Interesting Day!

Thread starter
GUNFTR_imp said:
R4N, thanks for getting down low when you took the follow up shots by the water and HD dealer, etc. Bikes and cars always look FAR better and more dramatic when the camera angle is from down low versus normal standing height. Great looking bike and GREAT SHOTS!
Thanks...
Ridem32_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Great news, Michael. We're looking forward to hearing about it and seeing some pictures. :)
I will take some pics but I don't know how to post them. I can email them to you or someone and let them post them for me then when I know for sure my vin # I want to be added to that list!
Michael
I will take some pics but I don't know how to post them. I can email them to you or someone and let them post them for me then when I know for sure my vin # I want to be added to that list!
Michael
If your have an iPhone or iPad...consider the free app 'tapatalk'. Maybe it's available for the android too...not sure. Anyway, posting pictures from one of those devices with that app is simple. Good luck with the new bike!
 
I have iPhone. & tapatalk it's at the top of this page now ! I have never used it before I just D/L it one day! I might look at the app and see what it does!
Michael
 
Ridem32_imp said:
I have iPhone. & tapatalk it's at the top of this page now ! I have never used it before I just D/L it one day! I might look at the app and see what it does!
Michael
G'day Michael

Tapatalk is OK if you're using your phone to take the pictures. If not, the Ferret has prepared a tutorial on using Photobucket. I reckon that works pretty well.

If you want some help, PM me.

Cheers
 
Back
Top