Chapomis_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
My final destination yesterday was a visit to Twisted Throttle. Until a few days ago I didn't realize they had a brick and mortar store. I walked in the door and felt like I had just stepped out of a corn field into NYC. Nice store !

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/83600266-56B0-4DBD-A94C-0472BABDAACC_zpsfyaf7ygw.jpg.html]
[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/343A7B4E-EE70-41B1-A808-ACD18FD9E2F3_zpsxkrygpf8.jpg.html]
I've been checking out good helmets online, read a lot of reviews, but really wanted to be able to switch back and forth between different brands and sized in real time. They had Shuberth, a first for me in person. The sales staff was great, but did boot me out about a 1/2 hour after closing time. Never made it past the helmets......

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/83600266-56B0-4DBD-A94C-0472BABDAACC_zpsfyaf7ygw.jpg.html]

[url=http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/aswreed/media/343A7B4E-EE70-41B1-A808-ACD18FD9E2F3_zpsxkrygpf8.jpg.html]

I've been checking out good helmets online, read a lot of reviews, but really wanted to be able to switch back and forth between different brands and sized in real time. They had Shuberth, a first for me in person. The sales staff was great, but did boot me out about a 1/2 hour after closing time. Never made it past the helmets......
