I Figured It Out!

Buffalohead_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I was wondering why there seemed to be so little activity on the forum. Then, it occurred to me.........there's some sort of ball game today! It's quite odd really, that grown men play with balls. But, to make it even more ridiculous..........millions watch!!! :excited:
 
I love watching it on TV, but it amazes me that people will pay a couple thousand a seat to sit at the game to watch it?
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
I love watching it on TV, but it amazes me that people will pay a couple thousand a seat to sit at the game to watch it?
Yeah, talk about fanatics! ("fan" is short for it). People who pay that much REALLY ARE crazy!
 
I took my CB350F to the Guzzi breakfast this morning. Our Antique Motorcycle Club Executive road his GL1000.

We did have some Guzzi's show. :)
 
That was one of the lamest Superb Owls I've seen in a long time. The game sucked, the 1/2-time show sucked, and even the commercials were lame.
 
There was some sort of game?
Let me see is it the one they play with round ball or what?

I get sooo confused :huh:


See you at the races
 
Yep..believe it starts around April 14 ...woohoo

Qatar ...March 23. Even better
 
I don't have any interest in sports other than M/C and Auto races and looks like most M/C guys don't either. I played sports up till I was 15 or 16 then discovered fast women, cheap liquor, motorcycles and hot rods. Never looked back.
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
That was one of the lamest Superb Owls I've seen in a long time. The game sucked, the 1/2-time show sucked, and even the commercials were lame.
As a rock 'n' roll enthusiast, I am not a big fan of Bruno Mars, but I have to hand it to him that he's a fairly talented guy. I don't think that's one of the worse halftime shows that's happened, by a long shot. But I do think it lacked a certain energy that I would really like to see in a halftime show.

The Chili Peppers I think could have had much more potential. And as I suspected, they weren't actually playing their instruments anyway.. if you look closely at some screenshots, the guitars are not plugged in.

My biggest gripe though is that football is supposed to be a tough sport. So why the hell do they not put some tough music on there? This applies to a lot of the music pre-game or what they put while setting up for commercial breaks, NFL and college football alike.

And yeah, the commercials were really disappointing this year.
 
The ferret_imp said:
Yep..believe it starts around April 14 ...woohoo

Qatar ...March 23. Even better
BTW anybody interested...there is some interesting reading about pre season testing going on right now over on MotoGP.com

Hint..the Hondas are very fast
 
soggybottom_imp said:
I don't have any interest in sports other than M/C and Auto races and looks like most M/C guys don't either. I played sports up till I was 15 or 16 then discovered fast women, cheap liquor, motorcycles and hot rods. Never looked back.
Invested the best part of your money in those pursuits and just squandered the rest I suppose? :beerchug:

Cheers.
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
soggybottom_imp said:
I don't have any interest in sports other than M/C and Auto races and looks like most M/C guys don't either. I played sports up till I was 15 or 16 then discovered fast women, cheap liquor, motorcycles and hot rods. Never looked back.
Invested the best part of your money in those pursuits and just squandered the rest I suppose? :beerchug:

Cheers.
Invested the best part of your money in those pursuits and just squandered the rest I suppose? :beerchug:

Cheers.
I did :biker:
 
Back
Top