I Don't Know If I Showed You Boys My New To Me Beemer ;)

Hondahawkrider_imp said:
ClassicVW_imp said:
Enjoy it. It's an amazing ride.
When I won the BMW Superstakes, I took a 2011RT as my prize.

HondaHawkrider- I hope your comment was a joke. If not, check out the Michigan State Police tests of police bikes and get back to me.....I rode an RT in my last LEO days. It's not a slow bike despite its great touring abilities.
I never said it was slow, it's not

I said I was too young @ 47 to own one:banana:
Please have your GoPro on when you walk up to a State Trooper on one and tell him that comment! :excited:
 
ClassicVW_imp said:
Hondahawkrider_imp said:
ClassicVW_imp said:
Enjoy it. It's an amazing ride.
When I won the BMW Superstakes, I took a 2011RT as my prize.

HondaHawkrider- I hope your comment was a joke. If not, check out the Michigan State Police tests of police bikes and get back to me.....I rode an RT in my last LEO days. It's not a slow bike despite its great touring abilities.
I never said it was slow, it's not

I said I was too young @ 47 to own one:banana:
Please have your GoPro on when you walk up to a State Trooper on one and tell him that comment! :excited:
Please have your GoPro on when you walk up to a State Trooper on one and tell him that comment! :excited:
They don't have RT's in MD..

If they'd did.. I'd have to carry some bacon donuts to use as a distraction to make my escape
 
really? Doesn't even sound good to me..too..um too much conflicting flavors. maybe I will try one someday. I'm more a plain cake guy but then y'all could have probably guessed that lol
 
Artisinal Donut Bakery? Don't try to dress it up. No way to get around the fact they're fried. Probably in bacon grease :thumbsup: and I'm ok with that.
 
Back
Top