I Don't Know If I Showed You Boys My New To Me Beemer ;)

Motogeezer1949_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
It's an 2010 R1200RT, had 3500 miles. Just turned 5,000. I put new rubber on and Lee did a service on it. It's got everything on it offered that year.
I like it ;)
 
Motogeezer1949_imp said:
It's an 2010 R1200RT, had 3500 miles. Just turned 5,000. I put new rubber on and Lee did a service on it. It's got everything on it offered that year.
I like it ;)
Very Nice , guess Ill be seeing it this year at barber vintage festival :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
Yessir, looking forward to it !!! I was going to head up there this week actually, but when I called they said the displays aren't going to be finished until sometime in August. Looking to see what bikes they add.
 
Fine looking machine, sir.
 
If that's a BMW touring bike, where are the other 4 cylinders? :D

Very nice bike Moto, congrats on that find! :thumbsup:
 
That doesn't seem like your kind of bike???? Trade the Aprilia or keep it for your hooligan days?
 
Awesome bike.. older riding bud has one. It's incredible..

I'll get one when I'm eligible for aarp just like my friend did. I think it comes with a pair of white shoes and white belt gratis when you get one. Tho I could be wrong..

Enjoy
 
Enjoy it. It's an amazing ride.
When I won the BMW Superstakes, I took a 2011RT as my prize.

HondaHawkrider- I hope your comment was a joke. If not, check out the Michigan State Police tests of police bikes and get back to me.....I rode an RT in my last LEO days. It's not a slow bike despite its great touring abilities.
 
ClassicVW_imp said:
Enjoy it. It's an amazing ride.
When I won the BMW Superstakes, I took a 2011RT as my prize.

HondaHawkrider- I hope your comment was a joke. If not, check out the Michigan State Police tests of police bikes and get back to me.....I rode an RT in my last LEO days. It's not a slow bike despite its great touring abilities.
I never said it was slow, it's not

I said I was too young @ 47 to own one:banana:
 
I love those RTs. I rented one when I was in WA a couple years ago. It was awesome. Just about the best touring experience you could have. The seat was a little too soft after a long time in the saddle but your tooshy may vary.
 
K1600 or no Beemer for me. :P :D
 
Thread starter
I just got back from a 1500 mile jaunt. It was fun. Beem is preem ;) It came with a denser seat along with stock. I put the softer seat on for the trip. It was fine. Someone asked earlier if I still have the Tuono, yep. I'm multi-addicted. I still have my Silverwing scooter too. I have just as much fun touring on it to be honest ;)
I like the Beemer a lot, the cruise is great, along with the electronically adjustable suspension. The luggage swallows a lot of stuff. Gets the same mileage on the highway as the CB did.
In FL. heat, it feels hot to ride. I'm used to naked bikes and the wind protection does too good of a job. It'll be great in winter though!
Hope all you guys are enjoying life ;)
 
Back
Top