1973cb750
Been there
Thread starter
this is one of my top bikes id love to have please share a video of a bike youd love to have
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
sometimes that's the fun :biker:m in sc_imp said:we have had a few of those show up to the yearly gap meet,(since it started as a kawasaki triples meet 23? yrs ago) they are impressive for the time period for sure.
I can honestly say, the only vintage bike i have not owned that i would want now is either a 4cyl nimbus or a bsa 441 or similar vintage clunky british single, because i like to abuse myself mechanically. lol.
This is yummy. I bathed in wanting these in my prime years, yeah. But then dang, my neighbour up the street crashed his in a traffic collision. :-/1973cb750_imp said:
my dad had a 1100 maxxum at one time
This is yummy. I bathed in wanting these in my prime years, yeah. But then dang, my neighbour up the street crashed his in a traffic collision. :-/GoldOxide_imp said:This is yummy. I bathed in wanting these in my prime years, yeah. But then dang, my neighbour up the street crashed his in a traffic collision. :-/1973cb750_imp said:
my dad had a 1100 maxxum at one time