I"d love to have one of these Video thread

I really enjoy when Kaplan showcases some classic specimens of yesteryear.

Regardless of their opinion, the video showcase is eye candy to me.
 
Thread starter
m in sc_imp said:
we have had a few of those show up to the yearly gap meet,(since it started as a kawasaki triples meet 23? yrs ago) they are impressive for the time period for sure.

I can honestly say, the only vintage bike i have not owned that i would want now is either a 4cyl nimbus or a bsa 441 or similar vintage clunky british single, because i like to abuse myself mechanically. lol.
sometimes that's the fun :biker:
 
Don't have a video, one can watch the opening scene of Lawrence of Arabia.
 
1973cb750_imp said:



my dad had a 1100 maxxum at one time
This is yummy. I bathed in wanting these in my prime years, yeah. But then dang, my neighbour up the street crashed his in a traffic collision. :-/
 
Thread starter
GoldOxide_imp said:
1973cb750_imp said:



my dad had a 1100 maxxum at one time
This is yummy. I bathed in wanting these in my prime years, yeah. But then dang, my neighbour up the street crashed his in a traffic collision. :-/
This is yummy. I bathed in wanting these in my prime years, yeah. But then dang, my neighbour up the street crashed his in a traffic collision. :-/
they are sweet for sure
 
The era Yamaha Maxim 1100, the Honda V65 Magna, a few years later the Maxim 750X (and heck, even the Maxim 700) were all really good looking designs (me thinks) and the former three were powerhouses for the street.

Heck, they were all shaft drive too. Back then, shaft drive was like " ... want ketchup with that?"
 
Back
Top