Nov 15, 2017 #1 J jdinaz_imp Running like a top Thread starter Is there something I'm missing that I need to know? Thanks
Nov 15, 2017 #2 B Bheezy27403_imp Road warrior I believe you have to have a certain # of posts before you can list in the classifieds. Protection from scammers and such.
I believe you have to have a certain # of posts before you can list in the classifieds. Protection from scammers and such.
Nov 15, 2017 #4 J jdinaz_imp Running like a top Thread starter Thanks guys, I haven't hit my 25 posts yet. But I will get there! Thanks
Nov 15, 2017 #6 Cormanus Administrator Staff member Say g’day to 6 new members and you’re good to go. I just admitted a brand new one who would welcome a welcome, I’m sure.
Say g’day to 6 new members and you’re good to go. I just admitted a brand new one who would welcome a welcome, I’m sure.
Nov 15, 2017 #7 J jdinaz_imp Running like a top Thread starter LOL, thanks! And answer posts with a thanks.
Nov 16, 2017 #9 the Ferret Road warrior He has qualified now, and has his items listed in the classifieds.