Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes I agree, a match made in heaven!The ferret_imp said:Nice bikes guys.
Love the looks of the old Beemer with the Krausers.
I know!Guth_imp said:The Hawk is an awesome bike.
![]()


Nice! I'd like to get one of the CT70s one day. There's a guy near me who does nice restos on them and sells them for around $1500.RajunCajun_imp said:Great Bikes, there
I restored and sold the '71 SL350K1 earlier this year ...bring back any memories?
Cleaned, fully optioned up, and sold the low mileage (3,800) "garage find" 92 Nighthawk, also.
I restore small CT70s for the grandkids.
I will be getting a CB1100.

SUPERCRUZ_imp said:I restored this 68 Mini Trail Z50 K0 about 3 years ago. This is the very same bike I rode when I was 12 years old. My dad bought the bike new for my older brother in 1968. Get it out every couple of months and ride it up and down the street. My neighbors think I am crazy and I do look huge on the bike but it is still fun as hell. Sure brings back memories.
Scoobynut_imp said:I know!Guth_imp said:The Hawk is an awesome bike.
![]()
I ride the blue one, my son rides the red one, but I do still 'technically' own it.
[url=http://s173.photobucket.com/user/cyrenus/media/Hawk2.jpg.html]

buck80mph_imp said:I heard that the Hawk was fairly easy to wheelie with it's V-twin. Any first hand experience?
Scoobynut_imp said:I know!Guth_imp said:The Hawk is an awesome bike.
![]()
I ride the blue one, my son rides the red one, but I do still 'technically' own it.
[url=http://s173.photobucket.com/user/cyrenus/media/Hawk2.jpg.html]
I know!
[url=http://s173.photobucket.com/user/cyrenus/media/P1030878.jpg.html]
I ride the blue one, my son rides the red one, but I do still 'technically' own it.
[url=http://s173.photobucket.com/user/cyrenus/media/Hawk2.jpg.html]![]()
Single sided swingarm in 1988! Awsome!
But doesn't it seem as though the rim aero dynamics (curve)are backwards??

jamboa_imp said:buck80mph_imp said:I heard that the Hawk was fairly easy to wheelie with it's V-twin. Any first hand experience?
Scoobynut_imp said:I know!Guth_imp said:The Hawk is an awesome bike.
![]()
I ride the blue one, my son rides the red one, but I do still 'technically' own it.
[url=http://s173.photobucket.com/user/cyrenus/media/Hawk2.jpg.html]
I know!
[url=http://s173.photobucket.com/user/cyrenus/media/P1030878.jpg.html]
I ride the blue one, my son rides the red one, but I do still 'technically' own it.
[url=http://s173.photobucket.com/user/cyrenus/media/Hawk2.jpg.html]![]()
Single sided swingarm in 1988! Awsome!
But doesn't it seem as though the rim aero dynamics (curve)are backwards??
I know!
[url=http://s173.photobucket.com/user/cyrenus/media/P1030878.jpg.html]
I ride the blue one, my son rides the red one, but I do still 'technically' own it.
[url=http://s173.photobucket.com/user/cyrenus/media/Hawk2.jpg.html]![]()
Single sided swingarm in 1988! Awsome!
But doesn't it seem as though the rim aero dynamics (curve)are backwards??
Dislectic!
The exposed frame was what first attracted it to me!
Did the stock muffler have a tendecy to scrap when touching your knee!
Either.buck80mph_imp said:Can they wheelie??
If so. Power or clutch?