Husqvarna Vitpilen & Svartpilen

c-breezy_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Just found out that the concept bikes are actually making it into production:

6373447682a9a5683ee126fdd0dee918.jpg


4965f2bfb9373637b705f1717f8aaa83.jpg


Apparently a Vitpilen 701 is coming down the line too:

583afa2d2e62084e673c5f94b4e396d5.jpg


026b2bcdd6bf48b043ef2257dd1bd2b1.jpg


What do you guys think?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Sam Mac_imp said:
I'll stick to my CB. :biker:
Me too.

Where is the rest of the bike? Seems to be missing something
 
Thread starter
I know, the whole neo-retro thing isn't for everyone - but yeah, that rear end does terminate pretty abruptly!
 
Well, thank goodness interesting bikes like these make it to production, or it would be a boring motorbike world. Like em' or not, (I do), I'd love to see more manufacturers stretch styling and design.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Thanks Capo, I for one can't wait to test ride one (or all) of their new bikes.

use2b - I love the Super 90! Have you seen the 50th Anniversary Concept?
90563d1f26e57fa9249263dff0946efd.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I didn't realize Husqvarna made Street bikes. That actually looks pretty cool. I don't want one, at this point in my life but, I could see the draw to a younger crowd. I too loved the super 90! I'd whish I had one now, or maybe a trail 90. Not to sure about the 50th anniversary model. I assume it's electric.
 
Back
Top