My only gripe with the solo seat is they don't make it in a taller version. Unless Google Translation let me down, I'm pretty sure it's equivelent seat height to the Japanese stock seat. Otherwise it's a beautiful option.
No worries. We ordered our seats through Samurider. He doesn't list all of the technical info that is available on the K&H website. For the MID and HI seats, they post the +mm difference between stock and their seat. They don't do that for the solo seat which leads me to believe it's meant to be the same height as the stock seat.
Also, this is the seat I ordered:
HI Double B Tuck 2 w/red stitching and tandem strap.
Joola,
Nice, that red stiching looks great. I'm going all black seat with black covers on the way.
+1 on Sumu, they were great to deal with. I received the strap and stich options as well from them, everything was translated well and easy to understand. We'll know more when the stuff gets here, I hope it's right.............
Plus 2 on dealing with Samurider. Takashi promptly answers every e-mail in good english. He's been adding additional CB1100 accesories to his shop. Want a white, black or silver CB1100? Check out his site.
I was going to go all black and considered the red stiching, but the wife realy liked the red piping. And she's the boss.