Huge Seat Selection

Thread starter
I emailed Sumurider about t‏he last seat on the page. It's called the low double sheet B tuck 2 #S1100BT2‏. It's not one of the choices Sumu list, Takashi got right back to me. I'm still waiting to hear back from Webike about the lock cylinder, better service so far. He's ordering it from K&H 2-4 weeks then 5 days here. It was 60000 yen for the seat 2000 for the passenger strap and 5000 to ship.....$689.25 to you and me. I'm in deep, somebody HELP! I hope it looks as good as I think it's going to.......Tell me it will, please
 
Jhonda_imp said:
Corbin should be producing a nice Gunfighter style seat for the CB11 soon. ( Inside info. )
Is this going to be a different gunfighter seat than the one they're already making for the CB11?
 
CBMike_imp said:
Jhonda_imp said:
Corbin should be producing a nice Gunfighter style seat for the CB11 soon. ( Inside info. )
Looks like it's already up on their website Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Honda CB1100 | 800-538-7035 if anyone is interested.
Looks like it's already up on their website Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Honda CB1100 | 800-538-7035 if anyone is interested.
Hrm. Calling that a "gunfighter" is really stretching the point. To my mind, the defining factor of a gunfighter seat is that it's rider only. This bike will never see a passenger, so I'm more interested in the Mugen style seat.
 
ApathyCurve_imp said:
CBMike_imp said:
Jhonda_imp said:
Corbin should be producing a nice Gunfighter style seat for the CB11 soon. ( Inside info. )
Looks like it's already up on their website Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Honda CB1100 | 800-538-7035 if anyone is interested.
Looks like it's already up on their website Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Honda CB1100 | 800-538-7035 if anyone is interested.
Hrm. Calling that a "gunfighter" is really stretching the point. To my mind, the defining factor of a gunfighter seat is that it's rider only. This bike will never see a passenger, so I'm more interested in the Mugen style seat.
I wonder if they're making a Gunfighter (only) seat. That one is titled Gunfighter & Lady.
 
ApathyCurve_imp said:
CBMike_imp said:
Jhonda_imp said:
Corbin should be producing a nice Gunfighter style seat for the CB11 soon. ( Inside info. )
Looks like it's already up on their website Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Honda CB1100 | 800-538-7035 if anyone is interested.
Looks like it's already up on their website Corbin Motorcycle Seats & Accessories | Honda CB1100 | 800-538-7035 if anyone is interested.
Hrm. Calling that a "gunfighter" is really stretching the point. To my mind, the defining factor of a gunfighter seat is that it's rider only. This bike will never see a passenger, so I'm more interested in the Mugen style seat.
I ordered one of the Corbin seats for my CB but haven't received it yet. I put one on my Ducati Monster and it was a lot more comfortable than the stock seat. I like the look of the stock CB seat a lot but it makes me slide forward and starts to bug me after about an hour. I'll post my feedback on the Corbin when I get it. I really like that Mugen bike, the seat, the pipes, and the rear grab rail. But NONE of that stuff is available. WTH?? Why do they put up pictures of stuff that nobody can buy? Perhaps Corbin will build one to match that photo.

Chip
 
Ack-CB11_imp said:
I emailed Sumurider about t‏he last seat on the page. It's called the low double sheet B tuck 2 #S1100BT2‏. It's not one of the choices Sumu list, Takashi got right back to me. I'm still waiting to hear back from Webike about the lock cylinder, better service so far. He's ordering it from K&H 2-4 weeks then 5 days here. It was 60000 yen for the seat 2000 for the passenger strap and 5000 to ship.....$689.25 to you and me. I'm in deep, somebody HELP! I hope it looks as good as I think it's going to.......Tell me it will, please
I ordered the HI double sheet B tuck 2 (#S1102BT2) from Samurider as well. I was really hesitant about the price but really love the look of these seats compared to the Cozy. Plus I was able to get red stiching and they threw in the tandem strap for free. This is gunna be a long 4-5 week wait. I can't stand the stock seat. Cramped knees and a sore butt makes Joola a dull dull boy.
 
Thread starter
I swapped my order from the low to the mid, 4-5 weeks as well. I was dealing with Takashi, Sumu has 100% better cust service then webike, he was great. I like the Cozy's looks but it's so flat. This seat seems a good blend of retro and the new style I like.
 
Ack-CB11_imp said:
I emailed Sumurider about t‏he last seat on the page. It's called the low double sheet B tuck 2 #S1100BT2‏. It's not one of the choices Sumu list, Takashi got right back to me. I'm still waiting to hear back from Webike about the lock cylinder, better service so far. He's ordering it from K&H 2-4 weeks then 5 days here. It was 60000 yen for the seat 2000 for the passenger strap and 5000 to ship.....$689.25 to you and me. I'm in deep, somebody HELP! I hope it looks as good as I think it's going to.......Tell me it will, please
Sumurider just added a bunch of new seats. Great site - if I hadn't had to buy the wife a new car on Saturday, I'd be ordering today!!
 
Takashi was great. Quick responses and speaks english. According to the K&H website, the MID seat is +32mm over the stock seat (Japan) and the HI seat is +48mm.

Japanese stock seat is 775 mm
USA stock seat is 795mm

So compared to the USA stock seat, the MID is +12mm (31.77") and the HI is +28mm (32.4")

So far Ack-CB11 has ordered the MID seat and I've ordered the HI seat. Ride reports next month =)
 
If Corbin makes a gunfighter in addition to the gunfighter and lady I'm a customer. This bike is not a two upper anyways so I would think a single seat makes sense. More likely I'll have my seat customized over the winter. I've got a local guy with talent who has done several for me. Cheaper too. See what happens at Corbin.
 
I told myself exhaust was going to be my only mod I was gonna do this season but I'm really wanting to get that single seat with red stitching...
 
The HI double sheet B tuck 2, a thing of beauty (like all of them!)

799ac60a85e251c794b4d9ffe673a2f8.jpg


Jolla, like you, that's the seat I'm going to order.
 
Unfortuantely, Corbin does not have plans to make a solo gunfighter for the CB11. Emailed them and this is the response I received:

"thanks for asking, as of right now there is no plans for the gunfighter seat. But if we get enough requests, we would make one for production."

I have a Corbin solo gunfighter for my bonneville and I love the looks and feel of it. Anyone interested in one should definitely email them to request for it.
 
I like those red trimmed ones.
 
Back
Top