Hudson NY - Million to one shot...But thought I'd ask

glenridgerich_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hello Ya'all, I plan to ride my bike to Hudson NY on April 23rd and plan to stay overnight. The place I'm staying does not offer indoor parking. Million to one shot, but thought I'd ask: Does anyone know of a safe place to park my CB in (or around) Hudson NY??? Of course, I'm happy to pay for it. Any leads would be much appreciated.
 
Who offers indoor parking to begin with?? Sorry never heard of that. Unless it's a really cappy area I would just Park closest to your room, lock the forks and call it a day. Sport bikes are the most commonly stolen, I personally wouldn't worry about the CB. Take off any removable items such as bags, GPS and so on.


I'm assuming your staying in a hotel or motel

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
 
Rboe_imp said:
Some motels let you park under the entrance canopy. More for rain protection though.
This. I have had good luck with this and having the bike at the front entrance makes it a bit less likely to wander off. Plus some rain protection.
Enjoy that trip. That is a great area, and it just gets better the farther north you go.
 
Thread starter
CIP57_imp said:
There is a nice motel/cabins in Leeds NY right over the RVW Bridge.
startrader星迈外汇官网平台怎么下载应用,startrader星迈外汇官网网站视频插件,startrader星迈外汇官网报价下单位,startrader
I'm sure they will let you bring the bike right to your cabin. Family owned, clean and friendly. I have a friend in Stuyvesant Falls and know the area.
Thanks CIP57, looks like a fine place. Probably not going to go though as Hudson (as you know) is still a couple of miles away. Thanks again for the suggestion!
 
Back
Top