How's everybody doing?

We miss you too Nemo.

So how is life? How's your son doing? Still riding the Triumph?
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
We miss you too Nemo.

So how is life? How's your son doing? Still riding the Triumph?
Life's good! No complaints. Francisco is still in Norfolk and still has the Street Twin but not riding it much.

I can't wait for this year's rally! :biker:
 
:hello: Good to hear all’s well, Mr Fish.
 
Heck good.

But can't do much with ice caking up everything outside today. Not even sure if I can walk out onto the porch this morning. :-/
 
Hi Nemo!!
 
Hey, Razor! How're you doing?
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Hey, Razor! How're you doing?
I’m doing well, thanks for asking. Six grandkids, some projects, volunteering and an unusual winter have kept me busy. Looking forward to Spring!
 
I’m looking forward to autumn (fall).
 
Back
Top