SCCBrider_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
It's been a while since I was last on this site (thanks to work) and I have gotten in very little good riding since we all met up for the rally. However, I have found a little historic road here in the low country of South Carolina that I intend to take as soon as I have a day off. It's been a hot, muggy summer and most of the riding that I have done has been to work and back, but it's time to put in some seat time now that the weather is nice. Believe it, or not, I still have yet to pass the 3,600 mile mark, and I have had her since 2013. I do try to split my time up between the VFR and the CB. I don't want the VFR to get her feelings hurt, she has been with me a long time now. Still love the old girl. Hope everyone is doing great, and when is the next Rally?