Howdy! Checking in from the old forum

Hi gang! I'm slow but was able to figure out this new space, eventually. It works perfectly for me (in the sense that it is just like the old spot) and I hope to be around more this year. Meanwhile, it's good to see some of the old faces.
Many thanks to all who have been involved in the project. I can't imagine what has gone into it.
Question... may I just use this site now or do I need to check both to get all the latest news?
 
Thread starter
Inhouse Bob said:
Hi gang! I'm slow but was able to figure out this new space, eventually. It works perfectly for me (in the sense that it is just like the old spot) and I hope to be around more this year. Meanwhile, it's good to see some of the old faces.
Many thanks to all who have been involved in the project. I can't imagine what has gone into it.
Question... may I just use this site now or do I need to check both to get all the latest news?

You're gonna be dual-boxing it for a bit there bob. The "great migration" may take a while.  I'm posting relevant stuff in both places for now, but it seems the old forum is currently dominated by discussion of moving and setting up the new forum, while this space is slowly copying old threads from the old forum to preserve knowledge and such.
 
ok I'm here... just as a member though and not a moderator. Ironically on the birthday of the other forum
 
[quote="the Ferret" pid='102' dateline='1744554573']
ok I'm here... just as a member though and not a moderator. Ironically on the birthday of the other forum
[/QUOTE]

Good.
 
You have been promoted to Super Moderator just like Cormanus. Welcome to the Crew. If we go forward on this platform, five Members and me will step up and handle day to day moderation. We need you and Comanus to train us, check our work, and enjoy your CB1100s. You did your tour already. It is time for others to build on your great foundation.
 
Hi there,
found my way to the new forum. Incredible work. Thank you very much, greetings from Germany!
 
SO glad I came upon the thread on the old forum that mentioned this forum! I was so frustrated with never being able to use the site anymore that I gave up!

This looks great! I look forward to being able to share the new site with everyone!

Thank you for your hard work!
 
Thank you David, et. al. for getting the new site up and running!  In a week or two I hope to show the farkles I'm working on right now.
-tdbru
 
tdbru said:
Thank you David, et. al. for getting the new site up and running!  In a week or two I hope to show the farkles I'm working on right now.
-tdbru

Wonderful! Looking forward to the threads and posts.
 
I came to know about this just now. I was still at the old site this morn arguing in an empty chamber how 12k is mental for an EX
 
Welcome, KeepLeft. There's not a great deal more happening here, but it's a safer place to be.
 
The A-man said:
The A-man is here and really thankful for the new forum.  It's working very well, feels like "home"!

Outstanding. We are glad you have arrived. David
 
Things look to be progressing nicely. Keep up the good work sir.
 
Back
Top