Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Don’t dare to answer, you may NOT be joking.Gone in 60_imp said:Very interesting! I typically buy small bottles of brake fluid, so that I'm not left with a large unused quantity of opened fluid after a flush. And, I save the small amounts of unused fluid to top off the old work van or to help out neighbors or other people's cars... people or cars that wouldn't be concerned about new, fresh fluid.
And I'd NEVER put a partially used bottle in a landfill! I do the responsible thing and pour it in a lake or the ocean. Isn't it made from whales or something?
:rofl:Gone in 60_imp said:Very interesting! I typically buy small bottles of brake fluid, so that I'm not left with a large unused quantity of opened fluid after a flush. And, I save the small amounts of unused fluid to top off the old work van or to help out neighbors or other people's cars... people or cars that wouldn't be concerned about new, fresh fluid.
And I'd NEVER put a partially used bottle in a landfill! I do the responsible thing and pour it in a lake or the ocean. Isn't it made from whales or something?
:rofl:GoldOxide_imp said::rofl:Gone in 60_imp said:Very interesting! I typically buy small bottles of brake fluid, so that I'm not left with a large unused quantity of opened fluid after a flush. And, I save the small amounts of unused fluid to top off the old work van or to help out neighbors or other people's cars... people or cars that wouldn't be concerned about new, fresh fluid.
And I'd NEVER put a partially used bottle in a landfill! I do the responsible thing and pour it in a lake or the ocean. Isn't it made from whales or something?
I am glad everyone knows you are not serious.
But, as for humanity in general? :huh: (I've seen people dump paint down a residential street sewer!)
Yeah, I save unused fluids for a trip to the county waste and processing facility.

:rofl:GoldOxide_imp said::rofl:Gone in 60_imp said:Very interesting! I typically buy small bottles of brake fluid, so that I'm not left with a large unused quantity of opened fluid after a flush. And, I save the small amounts of unused fluid to top off the old work van or to help out neighbors or other people's cars... people or cars that wouldn't be concerned about new, fresh fluid.
And I'd NEVER put a partially used bottle in a landfill! I do the responsible thing and pour it in a lake or the ocean. Isn't it made from whales or something?
I am glad everyone knows you are not serious.
But, as for humanity in general? :huh: (I've seen people dump paint down a residential street sewer!)
Yeah, I save unused fluids for a trip to the county waste and processing facility.
:-/Houtman_imp said::rofl:GoldOxide_imp said::rofl:Gone in 60_imp said:Very interesting! I typically buy small bottles of brake fluid, so that I'm not left with a large unused quantity of opened fluid after a flush. And, I save the small amounts of unused fluid to top off the old work van or to help out neighbors or other people's cars... people or cars that wouldn't be concerned about new, fresh fluid.
And I'd NEVER put a partially used bottle in a landfill! I do the responsible thing and pour it in a lake or the ocean. Isn't it made from whales or something?
I am glad everyone knows you are not serious.
But, as for humanity in general? :huh: (I've seen people dump paint down a residential street sewer!)
Yeah, I save unused fluids for a trip to the county waste and processing facility.
I am glad everyone knows you are not serious.
But, as for humanity in general? :huh: (I've seen people dump paint down a residential street sewer!)
Yeah, I save unused fluids for a trip to the county waste and processing facility.
Is that not the way they paint the inside of sewer pipes ? As long as the paint is water soluble it should all be ok .......
To your last line, now you know how to avoid the extra trip.GoldOxide_imp said::rofl:Gone in 60_imp said:Very interesting! I typically buy small bottles of brake fluid, so that I'm not left with a large unused quantity of opened fluid after a flush. And, I save the small amounts of unused fluid to top off the old work van or to help out neighbors or other people's cars... people or cars that wouldn't be concerned about new, fresh fluid.
And I'd NEVER put a partially used bottle in a landfill! I do the responsible thing and pour it in a lake or the ocean. Isn't it made from whales or something?
I am glad everyone knows you are not serious.
But, as for humanity in general? :huh: (I've seen people dump paint down a residential street sewer!)
Yeah, I save unused fluids for a trip to the county waste and processing facility.
Yes, the world remains quite inequitable and it affects many from doing the "right thing".j3gq_imp said:To your last line, now you know how to avoid the extra trip.GoldOxide_imp said::rofl:Gone in 60_imp said:Very interesting! I typically buy small bottles of brake fluid, so that I'm not left with a large unused quantity of opened fluid after a flush. And, I save the small amounts of unused fluid to top off the old work van or to help out neighbors or other people's cars... people or cars that wouldn't be concerned about new, fresh fluid.
And I'd NEVER put a partially used bottle in a landfill! I do the responsible thing and pour it in a lake or the ocean. Isn't it made from whales or something?
I am glad everyone knows you are not serious.
But, as for humanity in general? :huh: (I've seen people dump paint down a residential street sewer!)
Yeah, I save unused fluids for a trip to the county waste and processing facility.
To the first, ... when I was a kid, snow plenty, cars unreliable, and tourism in many places unknown, the people living high in the mountains dumped EVERYTHING in the local brook in fall and winter, knowing that snow would cover it, and the next snow melt would take it away. My assumption, today that is still what all of China, and half of India do anyway.