Mtneers
Been there
Man! Look at the tar snakes!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Same with me, got stuck 2x behind .S...L...O...W...L...Y moving farm equipmentThe ferret_imp said:today's road blocker was FARM EQUIPMENT lol
![]()

mtneers_imp said:Man! Look at the tar snakes!![]()
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Charlie Bravo_imp said:Tar snakes, hate 'em! When I ride the boonies, I will pass a slow-moving vehicle when it is safe to do so. Sometimes the slow mover will move to the right or use a turnout for you. One thing that does scare me is: On some of our very local twisties, Turnbull Cyn Rd, which run thru some hills with houses, someone has laid down what appears to be used motor oil in the turns, and I've also seen sand scattered over curves. It's the locals, tired of the early morning crotch-rocket crowd buzzing thru there. When I ride twisties, I ride The Pace, which is finding a good average speed and staying in the same gear all the time and using only engine braking, almost never touching the brakes.
geez that's bad.
Inhouse Bob_imp said:Leaking diesel is my big fear. That stuff is super slickery. The worst is when it collects around gas pumps where the concrete is smooth. But anywhere on the road is so sketchy.