the Ferret
Road warrior
awesome! See that's the sign of a good riding buddy 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Yes, I suspect my camping days are over as well for the same reasons. I'll give it a try this spring before heading out for the Rally.The ferret_imp said:W/R I used to camp, but as I've gotten older I can no longer get down and up off the ground very well anymore (and can't kneel at all) so I need a raised bed. Bet I haven't camped in at least 6 years now. My brother and I talk about doing it every year, we just never get around to it. Still have all my motorcycle camping gear lol.
![]()
Stichill_imp said:
I googled and you can still get them.The ferret_imp said:Buco helmet saved my life too Suhawk, in 1969. I was riding my 67 CL 77 and a lady in a green 54 Dodge turned left in front of me. I nailed her passenger door and flew over the top of the car, landing on my head on the other side. The Buco helmet was cracked but my skull wasn't lol. Nose, right hand, right foot and 7 teeth were broken but the skull survived.
hadn't heard the Buco helmet name in years.
BUCO x Helmets - WebikeThe ferret_imp said::rofl: really?
Yes they do! My Buco had a white grainy texture, open faced helmet with the flat shield. The last time I saw the helmet it had asphalt aggregate embedded in the the helmet's core.The ferret_imp said:OMG they look the same as they did in 1969!