How Reuben does it

Thread starter
When I click on it goes to a youtube vid called weekly rides with Reuben 1
 
Yours didn't work for me so I searched it and found this.
 
Thread starter
Hmm when I click on my link it goes to the same place yours does Randy ( scratching head confused emoticon here)
 
Randy's link is going to the normal youtube site and The ferret's is going to the mobile site (note the m.youtube domain). For some reason, if you you go to the standard youtube site with a mobile device, it's pretty good at recognizing your device type and sending you to the right place to present on your device, but if you follow a mobile link with a normal PC, youtube is less reliable at presenting the video for you.
 
Thread starter
Ill be darned. im usually on an Ipad, so that must expain it. Thanks Rolls!
 
Thread starter
Your question confuses me. If I were in Germany yes I could ride my motorcycle on the autobahn. Could I go as fast as a CBR 1000 RR..well, no obviously not. I didn't watch all of it, but did watch most of it, did I miss something?
 
he puts the camera right in the front of his helmet, so the camera lens is basically right in front of his nose

that CB looks familiar :)

this is my VFR:

If anyone is ever in/around Charlotte hit me up, we'll put some miles in
 
Thread starter
It would be hard, even for an old sedate guy like me, not to be constantly dropping back and then running it up just to listen to that VFR. What an awesome sound.
 
nhawk7504_imp said:
I know you like the CB1100 but can you do this:
CBR 1000RR on german autobahns:
Yep i did, but not on the autobahn, in the good old USA:thumbsup:

Here my ride same year as that one, traded for the CB last year::

 
Back
Top