How much is the CB1100 like other fuel injected Hondas?

ohiorider_imp

Been there
Thread starter
I cannot imagine our CB1100s are that much different than other fuel injected Hondas.

Based on this assumption, should I assume that a good Honda shop would be comfortable working on a CB1100? There's a lot in common with other Hondas, it would appear.

I am impressed with their shop manual ..... I took delivery of one a few months ago, and it appears to cover everything one would want to know about our bikes.

Any thoughts on me assuming that Hondas are Hondas?? CB or otherwise?

Bob
 
The CB probably isn't that special. If you're concerned, ask the dealership if they have a Certified Honda Mechanic on staff, and if you can request that individual to work on your bike. Otherwise, I would expect any Honda motorcycle dealer to have access to the factory service manual and Honda special tools to work on your bike.
 
Back
Top