PowerDubs_imp
Road warrior
Thread starter
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
LongRanger_imp said:What's the story behind that Colorado license plate?
PowerDubs_imp said:LongRanger_imp said:What's the story behind that Colorado license plate?
I was stationed in Colorado when I was a medic in the Army.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did a rough cut on the back half of the right hand cyl head. Need to stop so I can do my Sun night house chores. That's ok because I need more sand paper. Long weekend of grinding.
The bright overhead lights are good for working- bad for pictures. This is going to be something to see in the daylight from a distance. But should tie in nicely with the valve cover and engine covers.
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Razor_imp said:The polished valve cover is cool.
Probably won't do it to mine, but the fins are making me itch to get my sander.
Thanks for sharing.



Elipten_imp said:That looks great!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro






