the Ferret
Road warrior
Thread starter
There is a poster put out by Aerostich company, makers of fine motorcycle gear and accessories in which they list the number of days possible for a person to ride in a given local wearing aerostitch gear with the parameters being a high of 95 degrees and a low of 25 degrees.

It's fun to see how many days would be possible to ride in differing areas of the country. Of course San Fran clocks a perfect 365. How lucky you guys are to live there from a motorcyclists perspective.
Some areas are suprising to me. Portland suprised me with 358 (only 7 days outside of those parameters. Never knew Portland was that temperate. Phoenix 214 (151 days out of those paramaters.) That suprised me as well because I thought the weather was pretty good there. You guys must get too many days over 95.
Where I live Aerostitch says 308 days, which I think is pretty good considering we have actual winters lol (57 days out of the parameters)
I keep trying to hit the 308 mark, but usually fall short. Last year I think I rode 274 days. This year I am at 233 with 90 days possible remaining so there is hope lol. If winter comes late this year.. or isn't particularly brutal.
Headed out in 5 mins to make it 234.

It's fun to see how many days would be possible to ride in differing areas of the country. Of course San Fran clocks a perfect 365. How lucky you guys are to live there from a motorcyclists perspective.
Some areas are suprising to me. Portland suprised me with 358 (only 7 days outside of those parameters. Never knew Portland was that temperate. Phoenix 214 (151 days out of those paramaters.) That suprised me as well because I thought the weather was pretty good there. You guys must get too many days over 95.
Where I live Aerostitch says 308 days, which I think is pretty good considering we have actual winters lol (57 days out of the parameters)
I keep trying to hit the 308 mark, but usually fall short. Last year I think I rode 274 days. This year I am at 233 with 90 days possible remaining so there is hope lol. If winter comes late this year.. or isn't particularly brutal.
Headed out in 5 mins to make it 234.