PowerDubs_imp said:Cormanus_imp said:It would help us all, PowerDubs, if you could stop delivering lectures. By all means express a view, but leave it at that. You object to people who tell you how you should live and spend your time. How about extending others the same courtesy?
For example, leaving out the last sentence of your previous post would have made it more acceptable.
Wait, what? Leave out facts?
Big difference than telling people ‘how to live and spend those time’.
Acceptable in this place is subject to odd interpretation.
Guy comes in to a motorcycle forum and starts talking pollution- I respond with appropriate videos - not politics fed news agenda- and somehow Im the bad guy.
No need to tell me to leave… I’ve had enough.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wait, what? Leave out facts?
Big difference than telling people ‘how to live and spend those time’.
Acceptable in this place is subject to odd interpretation.
Guy comes in to a motorcycle forum and starts talking pollution- I respond with appropriate videos - not politics fed news agenda- and somehow Im the bad guy.
No need to tell me to leave… I’ve had enough.
Perhaps do me the courtesy of reading both your original post and my request more carefully. Not once did I object to your facts or to your posting them. I objected solely to the final sentence in your post. To remind you, it said:
No facts in there that I can see; just an instruction on how to behave.PowerDubs_imp said:Peter- heat itself does NOT equal more pollution, nor more NOx.
You can certainly tune an engine to run clean & hot. In fact cats run MUCH better hot.
But this is not the forum to get political. If you are an staunch environmentalist- you would only own a bicycle- live on solar power- use NO plastic (which is MUCH worse) and certainly not have 'drop a gear and disappear' in your sig.
Anyone selling such narrative to you- are not only truly unaware- but getting paid on the back end to feed spoonful's of soup to suckers.
The reality is- NOTHING any of us common folk do will matter. Do you know what a private jet or ship pollutes?
Do you know that 'recycling' is B.S.?
Mods- wasn't me that took this off topic into fantasy land...but here is proof-
AND
The truth is - just like smoking, drinking- plastic- burning ANYTHING- chemical ANYTHING- cleaning water - cleaning air- the ONLY solution is a COMPLETE and FINAL stop doing ALL of it. Now and forever on.
Unless TOTAL worldwide understanding and stopping of ALL that stops- the problem is still there. SO- live your life and stop making posts on the internet that aren't reality.
