How cool is this?

Thread starter
I didn't have the heart to tell the lad that a future in MotoGP while riding a Ducati is a lesson in frustration.

:rofl:
 
Way to start em out young! Very cool Gramps! Hopefully he will be a rider for life. Hard to believe this little snot nosed kid (my son) is on his third bike. And buying his first house Friday.

332a8cc12f2b64c9874fe82ed117006d.jpg


man they grow up fast don't they?
 
just look how similar the smiles are on those two youngsters!

My son Josh, when we would be getting ready for a ride, I remember his hands would be trembling with excitement. He loved cruising the back roads on that Wing with his dad. Oh the memories,,
 
Wonderful photos guys.

My motorcycle loving niece at the local Triumph dealer. She loves watching Motogp with us and says she's going to be a bike racer when she's old enough, much to her mother's dismay.

7e8e2b7b9c3fee00c27042c1d2d0f2ea.jpg
 
Thread starter
wow, what a cutie. Hope she fulfills her dream!

I am babysitting Ducati boy today(every Friday) and he dominates the ipad with nursery rhymes so I am on and off line today
 
That's the best thing about kids; you can dress them funny and nobody complains!

This from the guy who has his son's "ski jacket" from age 3 hanging in the closet.
 
The ferret_imp said:
I didn't have the heart to tell the lad that a future in MotoGP while riding a Ducati is a lesson in frustration.

:rofl:

Very cool!

Yep, poor kid's tricycle will lap the playground a second slower than the others!! :D
 
Congrats. Nice photos, nice legacy. Thanks for sharing.

Ducati. Boy, love to look at 'em, but heck I get nervous just sitting on one nowadays. I mean they look really cool, but in that amped-up, ready-to-rip-your-arms-off kind of way. I was real close to pulling the trigger on the GT-1000 a few years ago, but didn't. From the Monsters on up, they scare the crap out of me. Anyway, I digress...
 
Very cute kid, ferret... but he's got a lot to learn about motorbikes. What's that son of yours been teaching the boy?

@redbirds - I think your niece may be a heartbreaker before she makes GP road racer... love that sassy expression.
 
Thread starter
EmptySea,

Thats funny right there, I don't care who you are!! ;)
 
Back
Top