My dealer here in the Portland, OR area sold both of the bikes that they were allocated in the first week. One with a deposit (mine) and the other sold off of the floor. I know that at least as of Friday, there are others available in the area that are not yet spoken for, both non-ABS and ABS models alike.
I would be curious to know how the bike is selling where you live? Hoping this model does well, both for Honda and for the sake of seeing more standard models showing up from other manufacturers in the future.
I would be curious to know how the bike is selling where you live? Hoping this model does well, both for Honda and for the sake of seeing more standard models showing up from other manufacturers in the future.
I'm not sure what it means but he was able to get it about three weeks earlier than his initial promise date. (Although he seems to be of the type that sets the expectations really low just in case something happens. For example, earlier this week he said it wouldn't even be shipped until today and yesterday he sent me pics of the crate as it hit their loading dock. I much prefer that approach, i.e, beating expectations)