How about a list of Solo Seat choices?

Tripod_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hi folks,

I am looking at purchasing a solo seat for my CB1100. I would like to compile a list of all companies that currently make solo seats for our bikes. I am hoping you would all help me out by adding to the list.

I have only been able to come up with three so far:

Chic Design Sport Trunk Seat
Daytona
K&H

Any others?


Thanks,

Chris
 
You hit the big three.

If you are on the tall side, the K&H is the highest of the bunch. The rider portion of the seat is 9.8 cm high. (nearly 4 inches).
 
Thread starter
Sure would like to see Corbin come out with the solo Gunfighter. I have one on a Norton Commando and really like it.
 
I had a Corbin Gunfighter on my 1980 and I thought that it was a great seat and still looking perfect after 25 years.
It might be worth asking Corbin if they could make one .
I will put a Corbin seat on my 2014 DLX, still do not care too much for stock seat, although better than the 2013 stock seat.
 
I will put the same seat on my 2014 as the 2013, not a solo.
It is easier to put luggage on the seat if it is not a solo.
I will ask them NOT to put the little flap on the back for a back rest.
Never will put a Corbin back rest on and the seat will look "cleaner" without the flap.
 
Thread starter
The Corbin with passenger seat, I believe, is called the Gunfighter/Lady. I currently have that one on my 2013 CB1100. I really like it, and so does my passenger. But she also likes the backrest. However, I agree, if you aren't going to use the backrest, get it without the flap. Will look mo' betta'...
 
I ordered a Corbin 10 days ago. I did not want the flap but had to get it so I have the option of a backrest when the boy rides. What a father does for a son, but I did draw the line at getting a sidecar!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Hey, what's wrong with a sidecar!?! You haven't lived until you've had your significant other two feet higher than you on a fast right hander!
 
Sidecars are cool, but with my up hill driveway, how do I turn it around and I would lose space for other bikes in the garage.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top