Horses of a Different Color

Gone in 60

Road warrior
Thread starter
Cruising FB Marketplace, sometimes I keep tabs on the supply and prices of CB1100s in my area.

Here are a few currently offered that have been significantly restyled. Not sure if they're owned by anyone here on the forum, but they certainly are interesting:

Facebook

Facebook
 
Geez first one is pretty and has Rlets

second one..really?
 
Thread starter
I didn't notice the RLETs on the first one. Gotta be a forum member.

C'mon, fess up!
 
The red one would look normal and much better if it had a rear fender, now it looks like a cat without a tail.

...the silver one requires compassion for its owner :s
 
I recall a member — was it EarsOnWheels? — who painted his first CB1100 tank like the red one. I think that bike was crashed and he bought Motogeezer’s bike and painted it differently.
 
Back
Top