Django
Road warrior
Well, I guess many here could easily gain vivid horsepower by simply revving more than 6,000 rpm. 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

I can go anywhere I want on it at reasonable speed and comfort. It handles like a dream, takes corners on a dime and with the luggage can carry most anything I can buy.Agreed. That'd be a more desirable bike for me too, but I don't think I'd necessarily trade up (down).Brookland27_imp said:I'd rather they made a 750 that's 100 lbs lighter and around 80 hp. Might trade up for that.

This was a common complaint in other forums when the bike first came out. People thought HP ##'s where just to low. If you go to the ZRX site and type in CB1100 you'll see thread discussions regarding the bike.The ferret_imp said:One of the biggest complaints I hear from non CB 1100 owners on the onternet, is the bikes lack of horsepower. Common internet complaints say if only it had 110 horsepower I would think about buying one.
So.... There are pics of the CB 1100, supposedly a 2016 prototype, the one with the yellow tank, floating around on the web.
Here comes the IF part of the title..... IF this CB produced 110 horsepower, would that be enough to make you trade in your present CB 1100 for the more powerful version? Or are you happy with the horsepower your bike currently has?